A Light in Darkness
Pathfinder firearm rules are in effect with the modifications listed below.
- Costs and availability
- Only “Early Firearms” are available for purchase in Ravenloft
- Craft (gunsmithing) skill replaces Gunsmithing feat.
- You still need a gunsmithing kit to repair firearms. Repairing a broken firearm (from a misfire or other damage) can be accomplished with mending or make whole spells or the Craft (gunsmithing) skill. If using Craft (gunsmithing) it takes 2 hours for a one-handed weapon and 5 hours for a two-handed weapon with a successful DC 20 Craft skill check required for each hour.
- Crafting new firearms requires complex machinery and specialized equipment only available in CL9 cities.
- Crafting bullets can be done more easily. If you have gunsmithing kit you can manufacture bullets anywhere given the raw materials and a hot fire.